DO YOU HAVE NECK PAIN?
Neck pain is a prevalent condition, and also highly recurrent, with 50-75% of people who experienced neck pain reporting recurrent pain 1 to 5 years later. Below are some of the common conditions we treat at Physiotec clinic.
Below are some of the common conditions we treat at Physiotec clinic.
- Waking up with a sore neck
- Neck pain related to computer work
- Whiplash & Associated Disorders (including dizziness, loss of balance, visual disturbances etc.)
- Numbness and/or pins and needles in the upper limbs associated with cervical radiculopathy (i.e. irritation of the nerve roots or nerve trunks of the neck)
- Cervicogenic headache (i.e. headache originating from the neck)
- Neck pain related to osteoarthritis, or degenerative disc diseases
Join Our Mailing List
Sign up to our monthly PhysioTec newsletter